Thursday, July 21, 2005

Thursday July 21


Cheese-eggs, toast with strawberry jam and a side dish of Grape Nuts with blueberries for breakfast.


Doug and I bike to the bank to sign papers, then I want to stop in at the office (not really work) so we have lunch first.

...and share a cookie for dessert.

Pulling weeds in the garden I find the first ripe tomatoes. Everyone is gone except Doug who is "checking his email" so I eat them all myself.

We celebrate our anniversary dinner (again???) at Four Swallows (our favorite restaurant - so this one really counts). We share the antipasto plate like usual, but also have to try the Gazpacho.

We both have the crabcakes, with a delicious new condiment wasabi aoli (keep that one, Michael) and pea pods. They very kindly give me extra pea pods instead of the shoestring fries.

The frozen latte is the best dessert and usually Doug and I share one, but he wanted chocolate pot de creme, so I managed most of the frozen latte myself.
A perfect dinner.
(Photography was complicated by the mixture of tungsten and daylight color temperatures.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home