Saturday, July 16, 2005

Friday July 15


Mom and I let the kids sleep in while we go to breakfast at our usual place, Gere-A-Deli. Perfect breakfast: serve yourself oatmeal (including yogurt and rasins), a bowl of fruit, coffee, and pick out something freshly baked like my gigantic blueberry scone. “I haven’t seen you two in a while,” the clerk says. We always sit at the same table. The only other people there are the self-proclaimed “old-guys” who hang out there all morning enjoying themselves.

The kids are showered and ready to go by noon, so we have lunch at the Calico Cupboard, their favorite breakfast spot. I get the salad which has sunflower seeds strewn over it, giving it a retro-taste.

A few M&Ms are needed to fortify us for our hike and spelunking adventure.

We have a good dinner at the Happy Chopsticks except when Bianca and I embarrass the others with our uncontrollable laughing fit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home