Saturday, July 16, 2005

Thursday July 14







I’m trying to eat up these bagels before the kids and I leave town. I munch on it while getting things together and tidying up the kitchen.

We’re so hungry that we start our sandwiches before we get on the ferry.
Once on the ferry we eat the rest of lunch while transcribing a very funny conversation going on behind us.

My mom takes us to dinner at La Jinte in Anacortes. I warn her about my blog before our food arrives. She says, “So what about these chips, shouldn’t you be taking a picture of them?” She’s right, so I do.
Bianca and I share the vegetarian fajitas. We do not share it equally. Giselle and I make a bet on one of the ingredients in the potato salad that Jasmine had brought to our party on the Fourth. The answer will be published in a future blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home